FREE screen recorder NO ROOT
Allows users to record from any of their Android devices
FREE screen recorder NO ROOT does exactly what it says: it records video on your on your Android device without root access for free.
Many screen capture tools for Android phones and tablets require administrative privileges to run, but not FREE screen recorder NO ROOT! This app creates a layer on top of everything else and bypasses the usual need to have SU privileges.
The first thing we love about the app is how easy it is to use! All you have to do is start the app, hit the “record” button and then hit the stop when you’re done. The app will record all audio on your phone AND your gestures, so people will be able to see and understand what you’re recording (no silent video).
Another great features is the ability to share directly to social media like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter so you don’t have to spend who knows how long trying to find files later.
Some users have reported issues with jumpy framerates and slow video, mainly on older phones running Jellybean and below.
Other than that, we think that FREE screen recorder NO ROOT is a good option for those that way to record their screens on non-rooted Android devices.
- Simple and Easy to Use Screen Recorder You don’t need to be an expert to use this, just tap the button to start and stop recording video.
- Records Both Audios and Swipes This app will record your audio, touch gestures, and everything else that appears on your screen.
- Share Directly to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter Share to social media in seconds.
- Jumpy Framerates Have Been Reported Many users have reported framerate issues on older Android devices.
* Huawei fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.